Concretenews: Vol. 12, No. 1
- Shiny 101: What is polished concrete?
- Frustration: Clear sealers that “Blush” on decorative concrete.
- The Butler did it: Concrete repair products. The story behind the story.
- fgsPermaShine helps win silver LEED award.
- Oklahoma State gets PERKED!
- Technology: Love it or hate it, L&M has you covered.
- You could win an Apple iPad Mini!
PRO-FILES: L&M's LionHard and Petrotex products in Caterpillar Visitors Center, Peoria, IL
L&M Construction Chemicals is featured in the Winter 2013 issue of Polishing Contractor magazine, showing L&M's LionHard and Petrotex products on the polished concrete floors of the new Caterpillar Visitors Center in Peoria, IL, which opened in October 2012. We are very proud of this project -- it proves the long-term relationship between Caterpillar and L&M Construction Chemicals strengthens with each new job.
Please click on the link below and check out the article on Polishing Contractor:
Please feel free to share this article with others on your team.
PRO-FILES: Project Profile: Manhattan Middle School, Boulder CO
FGS/PermaShine brings 40-year-old concrete floor back to life.
When Colorado based FGS Installer Shawn Weaver from Concrete Floor Systems met with Archtect Rebecca Greek, from OZ Archicture, Inc. and Tom Blahak, project manager from Manhattan Middle School, to explain the school's proposed floor rehab, Shawn knew this installation would be tough. More...
New: EmeryTop 400 Video Launched On YouTube
EmeryTop 400: The world’s toughest floor is now showing on YouTube.
No other type of concrete floor needs the degree of abrasion resistance, impact resistance, or chemical resistance as your transfer station tipping floor or heavy-traffic industrial floor.
EmeryTop 400 floors are the toughest floors in the world. This isn't hype. It's a fact, and we can prove it. EmeryTop 400 was developed for the solid waste industry's transfer station tipping floors.
Find out more about the World's Toughest Floor. Click the video button to watch EmeryTop 400.
FEATURED PRODUCT: Aquapel
Stop Concrete Damage from rain, snow and salt with Aquapel.
Aquapel GUARANTEES Penetrating Protection against moisture, snow, deicers, chloride salts, and rebar corrosion.
- Prevents concrete pitting
- Prevents concrete popouts
- Prevents concrete scaling
- Prevents concrete spalling
Features and Benefits
- Formulated to stop moisture and salt penetration.
- Odorless/VOCcompliant formulation.
- Ready-to-use, non-flammable, non-volatile, waterborne formulation.
- Environmentally safe.
- Invisible, non-darkening.
- No Film. Leaves surfaces breathable.
COMPARE PENETRATING AQUAPEL TO ACRYLIC SEALERS.
ConcreteNews: Vol. 11, No. 1
- L&M Founder, Larry E. Schwietz Reminisces About 51 Years Of Inventing New Products
- DURACRETE: Artistic Medium
- How to Avoid Concrete Coating Failures
- Project Profile: Manhattan Middle School - Boulder, CO
PRO-TIPS: Ironing out the wrinkles: Flat and level floors
The world may not be flat but concrete floors are becoming flatter, to the point of becoming "super flat."
Now there's new technology that tosses the ruler and lets you measure floor flatness with speed, precision, and incredible accuracy. More...
L&M Construction Chemicals is Proud to Support the Concrete Industry